Rules & Procedures
All players are required to book each time they want to attend. This will allow players to be reminded of their obligations when attending.
By booking, you agree to abide by the rules and procedures we set out below. Please take the time to read the changes before booking.
- Read through all the changes below.
- Click the “Book A Session” button.
- Login using your email address.
- Check your email to verify your identity as instructed.
- Select the session you want to attend.
- Agree to the COVID-19 declaration.
Bookings will close at 7pm on the event date, or earlier if we’ve reach the player cap.
Use the same registered email address when you applied for membership.
You must use the same email address when you first signed up on the New Player Registration page.
Changing Email Address
Please contact us if you wish to change the email address you use to login.
Practise Good Hygiene
- Do not attend if unwell or experiencing cold/flu symptoms, fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Do not attend if you had known contact with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- Sanitise or wash hands on entry
- Sanitise or wash hands before and after each game
- No handshakes or high fives
- Cover your cough and sneeze (into your elbow)
- Pay by PayID if you can (cash still accepted)
Hand wash and sanitiser will be available, but you can also bring your own.
We will also be sanitising benches, chairs, and common touch points prior to the session. However, please remember the Jim Satchell Recreation Centre is still shared by many users. It is strongly recommended you maintain good hygiene when using any of the facilities, including the toilets.
Keep Your Distance
When not on court:
- Allow 2sqm of space (except those in the same household).
- No congregating in the kitchen. Only enter to pay or use the facilities.
- Seats will be spaced further apart. Do not take out extra seats.
- If there are no seats left in main hall, space yourself in the foyer, or get some fresh air outside.
To minimise the number of players sharing the same shuttle, we have an amended procedure before each game:
- The person whose name is written first for each court (on the top left), is responsible for taking shuttles for their group.
- Each shuttle bundle consists of two warm up shuttles and one new shuttle.
- At the end of the game, bring all shuttles back and place them in the box labelled “Used Shuttles”.
- Anyone can bring the shuttles back. There should be no shuttles left on court.
- If you require extra shuttles during a game, ask the organiser at the front desk.
- Do not take shuttles from Used Shuttles box. These shuttles will be reused in the following session.