The club is pleased to announce a new and more convenient payment method for regular players – Prepaid Accounts. Prepaid Accounts aims to simplify the payment process by reducing the number of payments you have to make.
This new payment method is completely optional. We will still be accepting the usual “Pay As You Go” payments.
How Does It Work?
- Add funds to your prepaid account
- Check in with the organiser when you attend
- The fee is automatically deducted from your account at the end of the session
How To Add Funds Electronically?
- Log into your account
- Select the “Prepaid” icon
- Select the “Top-Up” icon
- Select your top-up amount and follow the instructions to make your payment by PayID or Bank Transfer
How To Add Funds by Cash?
- Present the cash to the organiser at the club
- The funds will appear in your account at the end of the session
- Receive a bonus $5 credit on your first electronic top-up
- Only top-ups by PayID or Bank Transfer qualify for the bonus
- The credit will appear a couple days after your payment has cleared